interview chit-chat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If it means anything, I haven't had a single program say anything along the lines of "we will rank you highly" or even "you would be a good fit for our program". Instead, it has been "why should we take you?". And I have gone on 15 interviews (invited to 22). Maybe I just do awful in the interview, but I think anyone who gets these sort of comments should feel pretty good about it in a competitive field. That being said, I wouldn't put too much weight on them as has been stated before.

Members don't see this ad.

i wouldnt expect most people to be told "we'll rank you highly". I wounldnt feel distressed if you haven't.

Any ranked to match, ranking highly, etc. from any other programs? Interested to find out. PM if you'd like.

Members don't see this ad :)
Three weeks from today we will find out if we matched!

This is an exciting time, especially since we first sent in applications 6 months ago. Three weeks shouldn't seem so long (but it does). I know a couple of people applying for law school this year, and they started getting acceptance letters about 1 month after applying. Oh, well...

Good luck in finalizing your rank lists, too (and remember to certify by 9 pm ET Wednesday!)

im studying for step 2...

anyone else in this boat?

its sucks cuz i still have to do well on it if i dont match.