interview conflict: brown vs. uchicago

Started by paiger
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

paiger

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need to choose between Brown and UChicago... Any thoughts? I'm interested in going to a more academic program and interested in behavioral and movement disorders... Advice?
 
I need to choose between Brown and UChicago... Any thoughts? I'm interested in going to a more academic program and interested in behavioral and movement disorders... Advice?

brown is way better--we have two fellows and 2 attendings from there. chicago does not hold a candle.
 
I need to choose between Brown and UChicago... Any thoughts? I'm interested in going to a more academic program and interested in behavioral and movement disorders... Advice?

Would you be able to go to the Brown interview on a different day? I have an interview there but now have a conflict with another program as well. I have asked them to let me know if another date opens up. I wonder if we can swap. When are you scheduled?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would you be able to go to the Brown interview on a different day? I have an interview there but now have a conflict with another program as well. I have asked them to let me know if another date opens up. I wonder if we can swap. When are you scheduled?
I'm scheduled on 12/12
 
I'm scheduled on 12/12

I'm scheduled for step 2 CS (obviously in a different state) the next day 🙁. I'm trying to move my exam as it is, because it's also preventing me from going to my UVA interview. If I can move my exam, I 'll switch with you . . . but I don't know what's going to happen with that, because the exam dates are already into January and February.
 
I'm scheduled for step 2 CS (obviously in a different state) the next day 🙁. I'm trying to move my exam as it is, because it's also preventing me from going to my UVA interview. If I can move my exam, I 'll switch with you . . . but I don't know what's going to happen with that, because the exam dates are already into January and February.
when are you scheduled?