Interview Date Swap Thread 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

3lefts

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's post swap requests here to avoid cluttering up other threads.

Good luck, everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I have a Hofstra interview on 2/2 but was hoping for the 12/12 date which would coincide with my other NY interviews. Please PM me if you are willing to trade! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Mayo clinic 11/15, hoping to swap it by tonight if possible. Otherwise gotta cancel it.

Edit: cancelled :(:arghh:

Last edited:
Hey guys... would anyone want to swap a late Jan. UC Riverside date with me? I'm looking for a Dec. date.

Would anyone want to switch a BIDMC dec 7th date? looking for a day after dec 7th

Anyone want to swap a 1/19 UNC interview date?

Hello! Any possibility that anybody could swap triple board interview date at University of Cincinnati for 12/11 and 12/12?
Please PM me if possible.
Thanks!

Hi
I have northwestern 12/7 and am looking to trade for a later date.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have 11/27 at Duke and would be unbelievably, supremely grateful if someone were able to switch either their 12/4 or 12/6 date. Please PM me if you would even consider this. Thanks!

Hello, I have an interview at Case Western Reserve University Hospitals on 12/15 that I would like to switch with 12/01, 12/6 or 12/08. I would really appreciate if anyone is able to do that. Thanks!

interested in date swap for UNC. PM for details.

Anybody willing to swap USF Tampa?! I have 1/17, but am looking for any earlier date as I have received another interview for that date.

Mount Sinai Roosevelt December?

Last edited:
Still wondering if anyone can swap with 1/19 UNC interview date?

Can anybody swap UCSF - Fresno Psychiatry for a December date? I currently have 1/22/18

I have Yale on 12/21 and am looking for 12/11 or January date. Please msg, thanks!

Anybody with ANY Loma Linda Psychiatry dates in December want to swap with Dec 11?
Please let me know in private message.

I have UC Riverside 1/11, would trade for most dates, including 12/20, 1/24, 1/31. PM me

Can anyone trade NYU 1/12 for 1/19? I would be forever grateful! Thank you for considering this request!!!

Last edited: