Interview Date Swap Thread 2017

Started by 3lefts
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I have a Hofstra interview on 2/2 but was hoping for the 12/12 date which would coincide with my other NY interviews. Please PM me if you are willing to trade! Thank you!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mayo clinic 11/15, hoping to swap it by tonight if possible. Otherwise gotta cancel it.

Edit: cancelled 🙁:arghh:
 
Last edited:
Hey guys... would anyone want to swap a late Jan. UC Riverside date with me? I'm looking for a Dec. date.
 
Hello! Any possibility that anybody could swap triple board interview date at University of Cincinnati for 12/11 and 12/12?
Please PM me if possible.
Thanks!
 
I have 11/27 at Duke and would be unbelievably, supremely grateful if someone were able to switch either their 12/4 or 12/6 date. Please PM me if you would even consider this. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I have an interview at Case Western Reserve University Hospitals on 12/15 that I would like to switch with 12/01, 12/6 or 12/08. I would really appreciate if anyone is able to do that. Thanks!
 
Anybody willing to swap USF Tampa?! I have 1/17, but am looking for any earlier date as I have received another interview for that date.
 
Anybody with ANY Loma Linda Psychiatry dates in December want to swap with Dec 11?
Please let me know in private message.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone trade NYU 1/12 for 1/19? I would be forever grateful! Thank you for considering this request!!!
 
Last edited: