Interview dates overlap

Started by Aoshivam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aoshivam

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3 of the programs I have applied to have interviews on the exact same weekend!

It seems that those are their only dates, too. (Only that specific date is listed on the invitation e-mails I received)

Anyone have this problem? Were you able to switch dates?

Sooo worried.
 
All you can do is call the admissions department and explain the situation and hope 2 out of 3 will accommodate you. There's not really anything else you can do. I would do it ASAP to so you don't end up having to try to get them to help you out last minute.

This happens all the time to people so I'm sure each school has some sort of idea of whether they are or are not willing to reschedule people.

If more than 1 of the schools refuses to reschedule, then I guess bail on whichever one is your lowest priority school obviously.