Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey yall,
I have a completely packed interview schedule in November and December but haven't heard back from Northwestern, Cornell, or Columbia. I see that people have received invites from those places, and I was curious what dates were offered for their interviews?
If people wouldn't mind posting the dates offered, it would help me decide if there are interviews I should plan to potentially cancel or if I will be able to schedule these interviews in January.
Thanks
I have a completely packed interview schedule in November and December but haven't heard back from Northwestern, Cornell, or Columbia. I see that people have received invites from those places, and I was curious what dates were offered for their interviews?
If people wouldn't mind posting the dates offered, it would help me decide if there are interviews I should plan to potentially cancel or if I will be able to schedule these interviews in January.
Thanks