Interview Dates

Started by Dhooy7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dhooy7

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone has called up a school to see if an interview date could be moved due to travel. I have to fly to Florida from Wisconsin and have another interview in a neighboring state earlier. It probably will be difficult to get a date close to each other but I thought it was worth a shot. Would it be appropriate to bring this up and see if they could accommodate me so I don't need to fly twice?
 
Ask, see what happens. I tried earlier this cycle and the school declined...and then accepted me later. So apparently little to no effect.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. Most schools will help you to accommodate your travel schedule. Although they can say no at this point of the cycle, I think your odds is good.

And this shouldn't affect your chances (unless you postpone your interview for months).