Interview Dates?

Started by WabbitK
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Athens, OH Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine Average GPAGPA 3.65 Average MCATMCAT 507 IS tuitionIS $38,564 OOS tuitionOOS $56,284 Application feeFee $60 OU-HCOM Details Interview Feedback School Secondaries

WabbitK

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have 512 MCAT and 3.57 GPA and In State Ohio. Would you think I would qualify for an interview. My EC are pretty strong, with over 2000+ hours of research + clinical
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is getting under 125 in one section and getting 128 and above in other section a red flag?

Some schools would flag you for the 125 section score, but I don't think the Ohio schools do that. What is your mission fit with Ohio (other than in-state)? OUHCOM loves to promote itself as a primary supplier of rural physicians in the state, but they also have connections with urban centers in Cleveland and Columbus.