Interview Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blackhorse90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
So I've been fortunate enough to be called for some interviews, but I had some questions about the day. How long is generally the interview? How many people are average are at the interview day? Are you being interviewed while others are off taking a tour, or is it waiting room style? What do you do once you have been interviewed, but there are still others who are waiting? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

its going to be different for every school.
Interviews are usually about 25-30 minutes. But I would expect to be at the school for about 4-5 hours.
Probably around 8-14 other interviewees on the same day. Some schools (MWU-il) will split the group and have some interviewing while some tour. While others (UF) will have morning and afternoon interviews, and tour everyone in between. While some are group interviews (LECOM). If you're done interviewing and have already toured, and you haven't already been told the agenda... You would ask someone... "Is there anything else on the agenda today?" Aka can I leave? lol

Find someone who interviewed at the school, or goes to the school and ask these questions.

Edit: there's apparently about 30 interviewees for Louisville

Last edited:
At VCU interview day activities last from like 8:30 until 5pm or something like that.