Interview Evaluation for UC Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NapeSpikes

Believe, hon.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When you go to the UCD page with the Application Status link, there is a button above it, Interview Evaluations. It requires a password to get in, which I don't have. What is this for?

For those who have been granted interviews at UCD, is that page for your interviewers to submit their evals of you? Or can you log in and do you actually get to see what they write about you? If so, what's the format (narrative, form with categories, rating scale, etc.)?

Members don't see this ad.

NapeSpikes said:
When you go to the UCD page with the Application Status link, there is a button above it, Interview Evaluations. It requires a password to get in, which I don't have. What is this for?

For those who have been granted interviews at UCD, is that page for your interviewers to submit their evals of you? Or can you log in and do you actually get to see what they write about you? If so, what's the format (narrative, form with categories, rating scale, etc.)?

Has that been there this whole time?? I don't remember seeing it and I'm usually the type to go clicking on all the links for information.

Members don't see this ad :)
I noticed that a while back...but I wasn't sure what to make of it.

During my interview at UCD they did not mention this evaluation, so I am still not sure what to make of it. Anyone know?

My comments on the interview--->The interview was great! Very relaxed and a great tour of the medical center...UC Davis is awesome!

Elastase said:
I noticed that a while back...but I wasn't sure what to make of it.

During my interview at UCD they did not mention this evaluation, so I am still not sure what to make of it. Anyone know?

My comments on the interview--->The interview was great! Very relaxed and a great tour of the medical center...UC Davis is awesome!

Elastase,

When were you complete & invited?

Completed my application around the middle of September and was invited for an interview around the end of October. I would say about 4-6 weeks for most... Good luck!