Interview Feedback problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golfer

I'm busy
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I dont know if anybody else is have this problem but whenever I try to browse through the interview feedback (doesn't matter the computer) there always seems to be blue uplinks for different things in the responses areas of the interview feedback?? Anybody else have this problem with viewing what the students wrote?:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I dont know if anybody else is have this problem but whenever I try to browse through the interview feedback (doesn't matter the computer) there always seems to be blue uplinks for different things in the responses areas of the interview feedback?? Anybody else have this problem with viewing what the students wrote?:confused:

Yeah someone hit the database with spam:

"Yes, we've been having spammers hit the database recently. We're actually just about to release an update which resolves the spam issue." -SDN in e-mail

So it should be fixed, eventually.

thank you for this post... i was just about to post about that!!

and thanks for your response :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Some of the responses still have the blue uplinks (spam). It seems to always be the case when somebody gives a negative reponse about an interview.