Question Interview Feedback Response Submission Date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bananako

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been using the medical school interview feedback to get a better idea of what the interviews will look like, but some schools have changed their interview formats (e.g. traditional → MMI), which makes it difficult to distinguish if the interview feedback responses that are submitted pertain to the old interview format or the new one.

Is there any way to view the date of submission for each feedback response?

I asked this question privately on SDN Contact Us page, but I discovered that there was a forum for this afterwards, so I am posting this agian.

Members don't see this ad.

I have been using the medical school interview feedback to get a better idea of what the interviews will look like, but some schools have changed their interview formats (e.g. traditional → MMI), which makes it difficult to distinguish if the interview feedback responses that are submitted pertain to the old interview format or the new one.

Is there any way to view the date of submission for each feedback response?

I asked this question privately on SDN Contact Us page, but I discovered that there was a forum for this afterwards, so I am posting this agian.
Thanks, we could do a date range or the year -- we removed the dates because we wanted to help ensure the privacy of the individual posting.

Reactions: 1 user