Interview feedback spammer question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Flopotomist

I love the Chicago USPS
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I went to look at the interview feedback page (always got to see how my school is doing) and saw at the top that the moderator's are asking people to watch for reviews that slip a few good words in for a certain site that is apparently spamming SDN.

The first review for my school had the site mentioned, but also was very detailed about my school, and really sounded like the person had actually been here, and wasn't just an automated spammer.

I am confused - is somebody actually handwriting a review for each school and spamming us?

Members don't see this ad.

So I went to look at the interview feedback page (always got to see how my school is doing) and saw at the top that the moderator's are asking people to watch for reviews that slip a few good words in for a certain site that is apparently spamming SDN.

The first review for my school had the site mentioned, but also was very detailed about my school, and really sounded like the person had actually been here, and wasn't just an automated spammer.

I am confused - is somebody actually handwriting a review for each school and spamming us?

No, they're copying a review that's written by an actual SDNer and then adding a few lines like of their own (like "I also used blah.com to prepare). They did that to one of my reviews!

No, they're copying a review that's written by an actual SDNer and then adding a few lines like of their own (like "I also used blah.com to prepare). They did that to one of my reviews!

Hmm...maybe I just didn't see the original review. It could have been old. I try to read all of the interview feedback things for my school because it is a nice reminder to me when I am having a bad day that there are many people out there that would really love to have a bad day at my school.