interview feedback

Started by QHL
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

QHL

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys,

How can I put interview feedback on?

I got interview for Ohio state, USN, Wingate, Palm Beach and Nova early Jan.
 
I have interviewed at Ohio State and will be interviewing at Nova and Palm Beach also (plus South and UF) what do you think of the schools? Which have you chosen?
 
I have interviewed at Ohio State and will be interviewing at Nova and Palm Beach also (plus South and UF) what do you think of the schools? Which have you chosen?


I will have interview with Nova on Apr 1st, so I can't tell about it now.

Between OSU and Palm beach, I would choose Ohio State for the sake of safe accreditation.
OSU is 100 years old, while PBA is only 10. Also, we have to attend some churches per semester ( a waste of time😀). I don't like the school, and they put me on wait list yesterday. :laugh: