Interview Feedbacks: Reliable or Idiotic???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrfeet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I value everyone's opinion in regard to their interview experiences, and I understand that some people will have different experiences at different schools. Where one person has a good day, another might have a bad one. Where one person had a great interview, one might have a horrible one.

However, I recently read that someone gave a negative feedback to their interview at Scholl and listed its facilities as 4 out of 10!

STOP!!! :eek:

Come on guys. I interviewed at several podiatry schools, and I can tell you that next to DMU, Scholl has some of the nicest facilities of any podiatry school. Its one thing if you didn't like the interview experience, the person that interviewed you, lunch, the students, etc. However, don't get carried away and rate something ridiculously low when you know that it is not.

Members don't see this ad.

mrfeet said:
I value everyone's opinion in regard to their interview experiences, and I understand that some people will have different experiences at different schools. Where one person has a good day, another might have a bad one. Where one person had a great interview, one might have a horrible one.

However, I recently read that someone gave a negative feedback to their interview at Scholl and listed its facilities as 4 out of 10!

STOP!!! :eek:

Come on guys. I interviewed at several podiatry schools, and I can tell you that next to DMU, Scholl has some of the nicest facilities of any podiatry school. Its one thing if you didn't like the interview experience, the person that interviewed you, lunch, the students, etc. However, don't get carried away and rate something ridiculously low when you know that it is not.

Yeah....I thought the same myself. How could someone rate Scholl's facilities that low. :eek: I do think some have gotten carried away. Its like someone ranking DMU's facilites really low. It just doesn't make sense.

However, I do agree with the location being low and all. Considering there is not much surrounding the school.

you can actually see the facilities online @ youtube.com if you put in a search for podiatry or william scholl school of podiatric medicine. A couple of Class of 2007 students take you through a whole tour of the campus and a complete run through all the facilities and an interview with Dr. Armstrong which is pretty awesome I must say.

Members don't see this ad :)
Where on here did you guys see DPM schools listed? It says "coming soon" for DPM interview feedback, doesn't it? I can see the medical school portion but NOT the DPM school interview feedback, am I missing something? :confused:

At the top of the SDN forums page you can scroll over the podiatry "button" and there's a drop down menu. From that, you should be able to click podiatry school interview feedback and then browse feedback. After that, you can click a school from the drop-down menu.

I agree, but also look at the rest of the persons stats. The said the stress was 9/10 and they did 3/10. All of this won't matter once you get 50-100 feedbacks posted, the law of averages