apaul

Some Dude
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2006
Status
Dental Student
so those of you with interviews, about how big of a window are you giving yourselves for your return flight. At Case, they say we'll be done at 1 and we are free to explore the campus or area but I dont want to book a flight and then end up missing it because we went over in time. so. . . thoughts?

The Musketeer

Guardian of Justice
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2004
Cleveland (ON, Can)
Visit site
Status
Dentist
For Case, you will definitely finish at 1 pm (give or take 15 min) as the student tour guides have to go back to the clinic. You may also leave your luggage at the admissions office as it is very common for applicants to leave on the same day.

apaul said:
so those of you with interviews, about how big of a window are you giving yourselves for your return flight. At Case, they say we'll be done at 1 and we are free to explore the campus or area but I dont want to book a flight and then end up missing it because we went over in time. so. . . thoughts?

DDS:)

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2005
Status
Dental Student
I finally decided arrive one day before, staying overnight, and rent a car, since my flight wont leave until 8pm, when is ur interview?

OP
apaul

apaul

Some Dude
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2006
Status
Dental Student
i got the notice on friday at around 6, so it was too late to call, I'm gonna call first thing tomorrow. I too am going to fly in the day before, and I hope to call someone that goes to Case that went to my undergrad and mooch a spot with them and then head over with them in the morning

About the Ads