interview from UOP? (university of pacific)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tifanie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard back from UOP yet for interview? i haven't heard from them since i submitted my PTCAS app (beginning of sept). no confirmation, no "we have received your app. here is your username and password to log into our website as an applicant" email, no nothing. I emailed them last month and they said they'll notify people for interview via email. but its been a while and im starting to worry. anyone in the same situation as me :(?

Members don't see this ad.

I got a call for an interview sometime in early December or late November (I don't remember) and they have interviews on February 21 and 28 from what they've told me. I'm not sure if those are the only days. Have you tried calling them again to ask?

I got a call for an interview sometime in early December or late November (I don't remember) and they have interviews on February 21 and 28 from what they've told me. I'm not sure if those are the only days. Have you tried calling them again to ask?

i'll do that today! thank you for the info!

Members don't see this ad :)
I received my interview offer Dec. 17 via email, for February 28!

has anyone heard back from UOP yet for interview? i haven't heard from them since i submitted my PTCAS app (beginning of sept). no confirmation, no "we have received your app. here is your username and password to log into our website as an applicant" email, no nothing. I emailed them last month and they said they'll notify people for interview via email. but its been a while and im starting to worry. anyone in the same situation as me :(?
I'm on the same boat. Still waiting to hear from them

I have an interview feb. 28th! Will anyone else be there? Do you know what type of questions to expect or any info on the interview process overall? Thank you!

I'll be there! :))

I've heard that it's usually the standard questions. Why do you want to be a PT, why Pacific's program, what are your strengths/weaknesses, explain any lower grades you received, etc.

Add me to the list of those who will be interviewing on the 28th as I was just notified via a phone call yesterday! I am scheduled for the 230 session. Anyone else in the 230 group?

Congrats to all and good luck!

i was about to send them an email then decided not to. lets just be patient :\

Tifanie, did you ever hear back from Pacific? What other schools did you apply to, if you do not mind me asking?

Tifanie, did you ever hear back from Pacific? What other schools did you apply to, if you do not mind me asking?

sorry for the late reply. and they haven't responded me at all :(. i also applied to azusa 2014 spring (rejected), westernU (waitlisted), USA (waitlisted for interview) and chapman.