interview from UOP? (university of pacific)

Discussion in 'Pre-Physical Therapy' started by Tifanie, 01.14.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Tifanie

Tifanie

Physical Therapy Student
    has anyone heard back from UOP yet for interview? i haven't heard from them since i submitted my PTCAS app (beginning of sept). no confirmation, no "we have received your app. here is your username and password to log into our website as an applicant" email, no nothing. I emailed them last month and they said they'll notify people for interview via email. but its been a while and im starting to worry. anyone in the same situation as me :(?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Matt D

Matt D 2+ Year Member

Physical Therapy Student
    I got a call for an interview sometime in early December or late November (I don't remember) and they have interviews on February 21 and 28 from what they've told me. I'm not sure if those are the only days. Have you tried calling them again to ask?

4. Tifanie

Tifanie

Physical Therapy Student
    i'll do that today! thank you for the info!

5. _scg

_scg

Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
    I received my interview offer Dec. 17 via email, for February 28!

6. dlsf

dlsf

Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
    I'm on the same boat. Still waiting to hear from them

7. Tifanie

Tifanie

Physical Therapy Student

i was about to send them an email then decided not to. lets just be patient :\

8. Mishmish26

Mishmish26

Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
    I have an interview feb. 28th! Will anyone else be there? Do you know what type of questions to expect or any info on the interview process overall? Thank you!

9. _scg

_scg

Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
    I'll be there! :))

I've heard that it's usually the standard questions. Why do you want to be a PT, why Pacific's program, what are your strengths/weaknesses, explain any lower grades you received, etc.

10. PTMarc

PTMarc

Pre-Medical
    Add me to the list of those who will be interviewing on the 28th as I was just notified via a phone call yesterday! I am scheduled for the 230 session. Anyone else in the 230 group?

Congrats to all and good luck!

11. PTMarc

PTMarc

Pre-Medical
    Tifanie, did you ever hear back from Pacific? What other schools did you apply to, if you do not mind me asking?

12. Tifanie

Tifanie

Physical Therapy Student

sorry for the late reply. and they haven't responded me at all :(. i also applied to azusa 2014 spring (rejected), westernU (waitlisted), USA (waitlisted for interview) and chapman.

About the ads