Interview Grading

Started by myouk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

myouk

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard that for the interview grading its based off of 100 points and for every F in your transcript, thats 10 points docked, for every D, its 3 points off the interview grading.....Is that stuff true? I heard thats how it is for texas tech but did I just hear wrong?😕
 
There's a reason that interviews are conducted; it's to see your "soft" skills, things that cannot be seen on a personal statement or transcript. Adding in the concept of point deductions due to low grades would defeat the purpose of the interview in the first place.