Interview help for SUNY Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joelkassam

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys,
Can any one help out with tips on interview at Buffalo..not much info was on 2009 interviews in the feedback section. Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I have an interview Friday as well. It's probably like most interviews. I havea free day after the interview so I wannago to niagra falls
 
It really wasn't that bad...just be yourself. I know I was extremely nervous, but UB was the only school I applied to so I had nothing to fall back on! You will be interviewed by 2 faculty/alumni for anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes (mine was 45 but we talked a while on my past work). They pretty much asked the common: why, what would you do if (relevant scenario) happened..., tell me about a situation where blah blah happened to you and what did you do about it...stuff like that. For the most part they just want to make sure you're serious and not a social idiot! Good luck! Maybe I'll see you guys...I have a Pharm Care exam from 3-5 in the big room in the center of Cook that day.

Hey, I have an interview Friday as well. It's probably like most interviews. I havea free day after the interview so I wannago to niagra falls