Interview help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CharlieChan93

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, thanks in advance for checking this out. I've been fortunate enough to receive an acceptance at CUSOM. I have interviews scheduled at KCU- Joplin, UIWSOM, ICOM, and LECOM-SH. I can see myself at CUSOM and don't mind the dress code + mandatory attendance. I've heard great things about KCU and I'm planning on going on that interview. Would it be worth it to check out UIWSOM, ICOM, or LECOM-SH?

Thanks a bunch.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all, thanks in advance for checking this out. I've been fortunate enough to receive an acceptance at CUSOM. I have interviews scheduled at KCU- Joplin, UIWSOM, ICOM, and LECOM-SH. I can see myself at CUSOM and don't mind the dress code + mandatory attendance. I've heard great things about KCU and I'm planning on going on that interview. Would it be worth it to check out UIWSOM, ICOM, or LECOM-SH?

Thanks a bunch.
If you dont mind CUSOM policies check out LECOM because of their cheap tuition, skip ICOM

Reactions: 1 user

Thanks a bunch.
Nope. But KCU, yes.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would definitely check out KCU; the others are find if you do not.