Interview Help

Started by Opt989
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Opt989

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted some help with interviews

When an interviewer asks a question such as "Why Optometry" or "Why This School" how long/how indepth of an answer should you give

Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks
 
When I gave my answers, I tried to have three main points for each of those questions, and then elaborate on each point (just 1 or 2 sentences each). For example, why optometry? 1)low-stress, 2)doctor-patient relationship, 3)always been interested in vision science. I think short, concise answers are usually better. Good luck! 🙂