interview idea

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rollredroll

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
here's something that may or may not work. who agrees that we should all put our SDN usernames real small on the bottom of our name-tags during interviews. that way we can meet, say thanks for advice, stare down our competition (jk), etc.

Might be kinda fun.

Members don't see this ad.

here's something that may or may not work. who agrees that we should all put our SDN usernames real small on the bottom of our name-tags during interviews. that way we can meet, say thanks for advice, stare down our competition (jk), etc.

Might be kinda fun.

A lot of the usernames are not presentable in a professional environment. It could cost you in the interview. :thumbdown:

I wouldn't mess with the name tag the schools gave you until you leave that school

Members don't see this ad :)
why don't you guys think of a secret SDN hand shake lol

:laugh:lol...
or say "meow" really quick during your introduction to one another...

make sure the people who work for the school dont hear ya... (has anyone seen supertroopers) (says meow 20 times when he pulls the guy over):laugh:

The schools I interviewed at were fairly small groups (4-6 people)... You can just ask when you first meet them if anyone belongs to SDN. There are a LOT of people who don't want to be identified on here though and wouldn't admit who they were even if did ask.

I do agree with the other posters though, I don't think it is that professional to write a username on your nametag. Cute thought though. I just don't think it would be the best move.

Some adcom members actually read SDN so you may not want to be associated with some of the stuff you've said on this site... Dr. McManus and Dr. Davis (Asst. Dean of Admissions and Dean of the dental school) at Columbia admitted to reading some of the posts...

Some adcom members actually read SDN so you may not want to be associated with some of the stuff you've said on this site... Dr. McManus and Dr. Davis (Asst. Dean of Admissions and Dean of the dental school) at Columbia admitted to reading some of the posts...

I think the MWU Dean knows about this site too.

I think people who hide their love for SDN should reveal themselves so I can call my hit man.

Why not show up with a suit painted on your naked body? :D:laugh:
That will get you noticed. :eek: