interview in person or online

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lucas alessi

Reaction score
Hello,

Background 3.9 GPA, 507 MCAT white male. (applied both DO and MD) about 2:3 split

Just got my first interview request from LUCOM. And was wondering if people think I should schedule for online or take the PTO and do it in person. My thoughts for in person were, easier to interview face to face (I tend to think I interview well and have been told so by past jobs at least), and the fact is its currently my first and only interview request. For online, the answer is time and money and that I may need to consolidate my in person interviews and go to my top choices. But again one in hand is worth two in the bush? Anyways thoughts and advice would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I would go in person. You get the feel of the school and generally there are students there who give tours who can give you the "gossip" of what its like to go there and you will see if you are a good fit. Virtual you get what they feed you and you may not be happy with your choice. Med school is such an investment, its not worth being miserable.

Reactions: 1 users
Make sure you change your SDN username to something other than your name.

Reactions: 1 user