Interview invitation/acceptance ratio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
7/8 with a waitlist that became a rejection.

Sent from my iPad using SDN Mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
That reminds me of this graph I saw earlier. ~50% acceptance for UCI.
how_to_apply.jpg
not that this is all that relevant but 251/569 is like 44% so technically its closer to 40%

Interviews three, a doctor you'll be. Not sure who originated that saying.
Agree, my brother had 6 II attended 5, 2 acceptances.

I had 9 interviews attended with 3 acceptances so far, 5 waitlists. One more Interview to attend.

This ratio seems accurate to me.

if it is not relevant, why did you necro the thread? :smack:#inb4lock
I failed to notice the last post date because I´m blind.
Also I´m working on my magic training you know what I´m saying?

16 II and attended 10 with 2 acceptances, 3 waitlists and 1 rejection so far

3 ii all attended, one waitlist, one acceptance, and one I'll hear back from in March. The interview 3 = MD saying held up for me!

Reactions: 1 user
Well, I am 1 for 5. All the rest are waitlist or probably will be. I truly thought I was more charming than that in interviews. I have one more to go to see if the 1 in 3 holds up.

3 IIs, attended 2. Accepted at the first interview, deferred at the second.

Members don't see this ad :)
In case anyone is interested in more statistics.. 9 II, 7 attended so far, 5 acceptances, 1 hold, 1 waiting on decision, 1 coming up, 1 didn't attend.

I had 8 II, but I only went to 2 interviews, was accepted at both schools.

4 invites, 2acceptance, didnt go to the other 2

15 IIs (turned down two of them), 11 interviews attended, 3 acceptances, 1 WL. (Damn you non-rolling admissions!!)

One for one. 100% success rate, I guess? :laugh:

11 II, 7 interviews attended, 4 acceptances. Won't know about rejections or WL because I'm in Texas and we are required to rank the schools we interviewed at. I'm placing a school I was already accepted at above the others, so I'll never know my "fate" at the other 3 schools.

The 4 interviews I declined were in Virginia (VCU), Indiana (IU), and Florida (FAU and UCF). I had more luck with the public schools I applied to than the private, so for anyone planning their school list it is worth a shot!

I had 13 II's, 9 interviews attended, and 8 acceptances all at Texas schools. The II's I turned down were from UTRGV, Baylor, and a couple of other schools that were OOS.

Reactions: 1 users
Were you accepted to a school before you turned down the 6 IIs?

Yes, I was accepted to my top choice, so it made no sense to go to the other interviews.

Reactions: 1 users
Oh my god, you are literally incredible! Congrats! I'm still hoping for 1 MD acceptance in Texas, although I am out of state. I'm surprised you turned down the Baylor interview? Did you already have a favorite Texas school and if so what made that school more appealing than Baylor?

Thank you! I was already accepted to my top choices UTHSCSA and UTSW. I'll be matriculating at UTHSCSA though. Yes, Baylor is amazing along with the two other schools I turned down but I really wanted to stay close to home.

Reactions: 2 users
Applied MD and DO, but 10 II out of 28 apps. Attended 4 (3 MD, 1 DO), accepted at 2, waitlisted at 1 (DO) and waiting on 1 still.