Interview invitation from Purdue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

camellia

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here recieved an interview invitation from Purdue? It is scheduled for 2/21 to 25, and I have not heard anything from them yet.

Members don't see this ad.

camellia said:
Has anyone here recieved an interview invitation from Purdue? It is scheduled for 2/21 to 25, and I have not heard anything from them yet.
I just got a rejection letter today. They told me that I couldn't meet their minimum screening criteria. Of course,I haven't finished all the preruiquiest of the school at this time. However,I will have planned to finished by the end of this coming spring. I have 3.77 GPA at the community college.
:cool:

abebe said:
I just got a rejection letter today. They told me that I couldn't meet their minimum screening criteria. Of course,I haven't finished all the preruiquiest of the school at this time. However,I will have planned to finished by the end of this coming spring. I have 3.77 GPA at the community college.
:cool:

Sorry to hear that. Perhaps, you could contact the admission and explain your plan, hopefully getting them to reconsider your application?