Interview invitation from Purdue

Started by camellia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

camellia

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone here recieved an interview invitation from Purdue? It is scheduled for 2/21 to 25, and I have not heard anything from them yet.
 
camellia said:
Has anyone here recieved an interview invitation from Purdue? It is scheduled for 2/21 to 25, and I have not heard anything from them yet.
I just got a rejection letter today. They told me that I couldn't meet their minimum screening criteria. Of course,I haven't finished all the preruiquiest of the school at this time. However,I will have planned to finished by the end of this coming spring. I have 3.77 GPA at the community college.
😎
 
abebe said:
I just got a rejection letter today. They told me that I couldn't meet their minimum screening criteria. Of course,I haven't finished all the preruiquiest of the school at this time. However,I will have planned to finished by the end of this coming spring. I have 3.77 GPA at the community college.
😎

Sorry to hear that. Perhaps, you could contact the admission and explain your plan, hopefully getting them to reconsider your application?