Interview invitation to Columbia :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lane138

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received my first interview request!!!!! I'm so excited, especially after seeing everybody else's glory threads and since Columbia is my top choice. Did anyone else receive the email? It mentions enclosed documents but the email had no attachments. I've already emailed them back asking about it.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I just received my first interview request!!!!! I'm so excited, especially after seeing everybody's glory threads and since Columbia is my top choice. Did anyone else receive the email? It mentions enclosed documents but the email had no attachments. I've already emailed them back asking about it.

congrats! when was your mailing date?

forget the mailing date. When did you get the "supplemental application received" e-mail from them?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you guys requesting a specific Friday to interview when you email them back? I wasn't exactly sure of the procedure...thanks!

I got the Application Received email on July 26th.

I got the Application Received email on July 26th.

Congrats!!

This post worried me a little until I realized your mailing date is 7/4. I think both mailing date and application received e-mail are important to find out how far the school has processed their applications. Thank you for the info :)

My mailing date is 7/4 as well, but I recieved completion mail on 7/18.. which is 8 days prior to the OP's date.

But, nothing................... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

My mailing date is 7/4 as well, but I recieved completion mail on 7/18.. which is 8 days prior to the OP's date.

But, nothing................... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Nothing as well, YoonS. We must stay hopeful even when times are rough. :(

Congratulations to you guys!!

I have a question, I received a "Application received" email and then later a "Receipt of Supplemental Application Fee".

Are these the only emails you guys received? Or is there an application complete email too?

Congratulations to you guys!!

I have a question, I received a "Application received" email and then later a "Receipt of Supplemental Application Fee".

Are these the only emails you guys received? Or is there an application complete email too?

Yes, those are the only two mails that I recieved from the school.

I just received my first interview request!!!!! I'm so excited, especially after seeing everybody else's glory threads and since Columbia is my top choice. Did anyone else receive the email? It mentions enclosed documents but the email had no attachments. I've already emailed them back asking about it.

Did you have 3 LORs from SCIENCE professors? I only have 2, plus a non science letter, and a dentist letter. I figured if that wouldnt satisfy their requirement, they would let me know, but I haven't heard anything yet after the Application Received email.