interview invitations via phone

Started by synergee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

synergee

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some schools say that they call you to tell you if you're invited to an interview with them, is that really all they do? What if you miss their call and you have no answering machine?

thanks!
 
University of Arizona called me, and I just happend to be outside talking on my cell phone at work. Random, bc I NEVER have my phone on, so no help there. I was surprised they called, but it does happen I guess.

🙂
Good Luck

And yea, geta cheap answering machine with a nice clear message, I think the one I had on my celly would have made them repeal their decision
haha