Interview Invitations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

voskoboy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
Does anybody know when interview letters are sent to us who applied non-ED? Specifically, Nova as they do rolling admissions and start interviewing in October...I am nervous and check mail everyday...
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I got an interview invite from SU today!!!!!!!!!! Praise Jesus :)
I haven't finished my secondary for Nova which I really need to do? Did you hand write yours, I guess you have to since they send you the whole form.... and how did you do your essay (type it and attach or handwritten) GOOD LUCK

ndearwater said:
I got an interview invite from SU today!!!!!!!!!! Praise Jesus :)
I haven't finished my secondary for Nova which I really need to do? Did you hand write yours, I guess you have to since they send you the whole form.... and how did you do your essay (type it and attach or handwritten) GOOD LUCK

Congrats and good luck! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
For the supplemental, I handwrote it as that is the only way to do it and for the "essay", it states brief statement for you to wrote so I handwrote in the space given. They don't look into it much as they ask that question at the interview anyways("Why Nova?").

For Shenandoah, do you have a PCAT score already? On the site, it says they don't review any applications unless you have a PCAT on file. Please let me know.
Thanks

voskoboy said:
For the supplemental, I handwrote it as that is the only way to do it and for the "essay", it states brief statement for you to wrote so I handwrote in the space given. They don't look into it much as they ask that question at the interview anyways("Why Nova?").

For Shenandoah, do you have a PCAT score already? On the site, it says they don't review any applications unless you have a PCAT on file. Please let me know.
Thanks
Yes, I took the PCAT in October 2004 and got an 86. I applied to several schools last year but did not get my applications in until Dec/Jan and did not get accepted. I am scheduled to take the PCAT this October (I actually had to move it to Richmond, VA from Florida because my interview is October 21st) just in case I need a little boost to my application. I want to try and get in the 90's. :) Good luck!

That's interesting(PCAT interview days). I don't have a PCAT yet so I will not apply to Shenandoah until Nov. when PharmCAS will have received my score by then...that kinda sucks though b/c it is "so" late compared to many others and SU has rolling admissions as you can see. Other schools wait until all apps are in so it doesn't matter when you apply.
By the way ndearwater, what school do you attend now?

I'm done with undergrad.... woo hoo! But I am taking Microbiology (since it's a requirement for a couple of schools I'm applying to, including SU) at the community college in my hometown. I graduated from UCF in Orlando... GO KNIGHTS :)

Hey- Do not worry about your PCATs, some schools see a good GPA and jump on it. What other schools are you applying to?

Jordan P.

voskoboy said:
That's interesting(PCAT interview days). I don't have a PCAT yet so I will not apply to Shenandoah until Nov. when PharmCAS will have received my score by then...that kinda sucks though b/c it is "so" late compared to many others and SU has rolling admissions as you can see. Other schools wait until all apps are in so it doesn't matter when you apply.
By the way ndearwater, what school do you attend now?

I've applied to Colorado, Maryland, Wingate, and VCU.