Interview Invitations

Started by fkajoshaj
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fkajoshaj

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So far I have heard from NOVA, WesternU and Midwestern which I have all received interview invitations from. I haven't heard from PCO yet. Is PCO harder to get an interview from than NOVA?

My stats: GPA: 3.05 AA: 320 TS: 350 (RC: 260🙁)
 
i think so. Oddly, nova (fran) hasn't responded back to me. But, PCO offered me an interview.

Out of those interviews, which would you choose to go to?
 
well i already booked my flight for the NOVA interview next week. what were ur stats if you dont mind me asking? I just want to know if i stand a chance with PCO lol
 
i think Nova's entering averages are lower, so i think it is a bit easier to get one there than pco. i didnt apply to nova, but i got one from pco