Interview invite from uconn?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zebrafish968

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from uconn or gotten an invite for interview from them? two of my friends got it... I am really worried...

Members don't see this ad.

I got one. I'm not sure when I will make it though, they do M and F only. Don't be nervous, it is still very early.

Got one yesterday :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey. On my AADSAS statuts it says UConn invited me for an interview but I didn't get an email or anything. Is this normal? Should I check on them or wait?

he means like postal mail in your mailbox. not an email

my AADSAS says "invited for interview" too (with 8/14 as the decision date) so i'm assuming they'll send a copy in the mail too?!?!? hope this isn't some AADSAS glitch hahaha

I got an interview invite from Uconn too, but nothing in the mail about it yet. It's only on the AADSAS page...

Has anyone not gotten an interview from them? Sounds like everyone on here is getting an interview and then some!

I also got an AADSAS update "invited for interview" on 8/14...haven't received anything in the mail yet. About how long did you (anyone from this cycle) have to wait to get notification in the mail?

I'm in the same boat as you. Thought it would arrive in the mail today because I heard they were sent out last Friday. I only live about an hour and a half away! If it doesn't come tomorrow then I'll start worrying...

got my letter in the mail today! :D now i'll have to call in and schedule an interview for either a monday or a friday...

I never actually got the letter... or the letter before that confirming my application was complete, so I got nervous and called them this morning. My interview is on 9/21.

She mentioned on the phone that they sent both letters earlier last week, and when I mentioned I only live as far as Boston and neither had gotten to me she was surprised, but said I wasn't the first to report that things are taking a long time in the mail from them. Who knows whats going on with the USPS these days...

lwhekk, deja vu... I live in Boston, only got notified thru AADSAS, and my interview is on 9/21 too. haha

lwhekk, deja vu... I live in Boston, only got notified thru AADSAS, and my interview is on 9/21 too. haha

Awsome! So you didn't get anything in the mail from them either?

Look forward to potentially meeting you at the interview! Sounds like an eventful day! :D

nope, nothing in the mail as of yet. she said they were taking awhile to mail them out... I called them after I saw the AADSAS thing just to make sure it wasn't a mistake, haha!

definitely, looking forward to meeting you too. are you staying in CT or just driving down that morning?

I am just going to drive down that morning. Going to have to leave early though I'm guessing to get down there on time seeing as how every time I drive through CT I hit traffic as soon as I cross the border!

I just had an interview there on the 28th, they are really friendly there. They really go out of their way to help you in any way possible and make the environment as stress-free as possible. UCONN is VERY competitive, so if you got an interview, they know you got interviews elsewhere. They are as interested in you as you are in them. Just have fun and be yourself guys.