Interview invite times

Started by harordr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

harordr

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would anyone be able to help me, Im wondering how long people have waited in between turning in thier applications and supplemental applications until they recieved a interview. I have applied to Both LECOM schools and both Midwestern Schools, along with Wayne State and Ferris State. I applied to Wayne in late november and I have a interview tomorrow, but have just recently applied to the other schools. Thanks
 
Would anyone be able to help me, Im wondering how long people have waited in between turning in thier applications and supplemental applications until they recieved a interview. I have applied to Both LECOM schools and both Midwestern Schools, along with Wayne State and Ferris State. I applied to Wayne in late november and I have a interview tomorrow, but have just recently applied to the other schools. Thanks

Hi,
It depends when you submitted your application. If schools ' appl.pools are not too big and yours is competitive, they would call you after few weeks or even few days.

I applied 6 schools mostly i got invitations around 1 week,except TOURO CA 3 weeks later.However, the other 2, i have been waiting for 1 month but no news even they havent sent me any letters saying i'm not qualified for interview 🙁 ( Wingate, LLU). I wrote email to them,the they told me just wait!
Hope my info can give you a brief look