Interview Invite

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CrypticRomantic

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

So I got my first interview invite today on ERAS and a message from the PD about the interview invite. I saw the interview scheduler open on ERAS so I set a date. I also responded to the PD via ERAS messaging to confirm my date. I also emailed the coordinator to make sure I can interview on that date...

Is this the correct etiquette to confirm an interview date or am I just supposed to schedule it via ERAS without messaging them?

Sorry, this is my first interview invite and I wasn't sure what is the proper thing to do #newbie.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad