Interview invites - when to worry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentaldog28

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I know it's still pretty early especially this cycle to be worrying about not receiving an interview invite yet, but I was wondering when should someone worry about not receiving one? I submitted my app on August 23rd and had all supplementals and materials in for all my schools on September 6th and still haven't heard back from any. I'm feeling discouraged because I would prefer to have a pre-December interview since I have heard your chances are more likely to get in with a pre-December interview rather than a post-December one, but I'm feeling as if that's going to be impossible at this point as a lot of people who have received interview invites recently have stated that only a couple of November dates were available for it.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey you should check out some other threads posted before yours as I’m pretty sure I’ve seen quite a few addressing this topic. Good luck!

Hi everyone, I know it's still pretty early especially this cycle to be worrying about not receiving an interview invite yet, but I was wondering when should someone worry about not receiving one? I submitted my app on August 23rd and had all supplementals and materials in for all my schools on September 6th and still haven't heard back from any. I'm feeling discouraged because I would prefer to have a pre-December interview since I have heard your chances are more likely to get in with a pre-December interview rather than a post-December one, but I'm feeling as if that's going to be impossible at this point as a lot of people who have received interview invites recently have stated that only a couple of November dates were available for it.
relax and trust the process...

it would be easier to tell you where you stand if you do a WAMC post...