Interview invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentalstuden245

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I currently have 2 interviews lined up but they aren’t my top schools. I do think that I have good enough stats to get into my top schools but still haven’t really heard anything from them. I did apply a bit later (mid July), could it be that or should I be worried.
 
Hey guys, I currently have 2 interviews lined up but they aren’t my top schools. I do think that I have good enough stats to get into my top schools but still haven’t really heard anything from them. I did apply a bit later (mid July), could it be that or should I be worried.
trust the process...