Interview invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kingfisha

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So far I have only gotten 2 interviews out of the seven schools that I applied to. Do schools have a next wave of invites after the Dec. 1 deadline? I know that Buffalo only fills about half its class before Dec. 1 and then invites more people for interviews. I want to believe that other schools do this too. I don't want to get my hopes up though. Does anyone have info about this?

Members don't see this ad.

Kingfisha said:
So far I have only gotten 2 interviews out of the seven schools that I applied to. Do schools have a next wave of invites after the Dec. 1 deadline? I know that Buffalo only fills about half its class before Dec. 1 and then invites more people for interviews. I want to believe that other schools do this too. I don't want to get my hopes up though. Does anyone have info about this?

I believe all schools will invite more people after Dec 1st. There is no way any school can fill its class by Dec 1st or Jan 1st. For example, I think UCSF said it would send less than 20 acceptance letters on Dec 1st. All 20 accepted applicants probably won't end up studying at UCSF for different reasons. I know people who were invited in March and were accepted to UCLA, UCSF and UOP.