1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Interview invites?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Kingfisha, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Kingfisha

Kingfisha Junior Member

So far I have only gotten 2 interviews out of the seven schools that I applied to. Do schools have a next wave of invites after the Dec. 1 deadline? I know that Buffalo only fills about half its class before Dec. 1 and then invites more people for interviews. I want to believe that other schools do this too. I don't want to get my hopes up though. Does anyone have info about this?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dat_student

dat_student Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

I believe all schools will invite more people after Dec 1st. There is no way any school can fill its class by Dec 1st or Jan 1st. For example, I think UCSF said it would send less than 20 acceptance letters on Dec 1st. All 20 accepted applicants probably won't end up studying at UCSF for different reasons. I know people who were invited in March and were accepted to UCLA, UCSF and UOP.