Interview List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hotties said:
Hello, kkelloww? Well, they are going to interview about 450 students for 190 seats this year. They said 140 for Las Vegas and 50 for San Jordan. At my interview on 1/18, there were 45 students. So...I guess they have about 10 interview sessions for about 45 students each..
Good luck with your interview!!! :love:

I just had an interview with USN yesterday... I thought I heard its around 400 that they will be interviewing?

Members don't see this ad.

Really? That's even better! 400 interviewees for 190 seats? It's about ~50% chance to get in then... :D How did it go? Is USN your first choice? Anyway, good luck to you and me :love:

just received an invitation to an interview for Midwestern CPG :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I believe USN is interviewing around 400 applicants. There are many interview dates now so I don't think that the interview sessions will be as big as ours was on the 18th of Jan. Only 45? Wow, it seemed like a lot more! :)

Blizz- I was unaware that there was an interview session on the 18th of Feb. That is 3 already this week for USN (13th, 15th and 18th!). Good luck to ya! :luck:

should i call USN To find out about my status becauise it seems like eveyrone is getting their interviews and I havent received anything yet or maybe i just didn't get in...

I just got home from class and discovered a message on my answering machine from NOVA!! What a great day!!:)

Interview 3/2!

DC1120 said:
should i call USN To find out about my status becauise it seems like eveyrone is getting their interviews and I havent received anything yet or maybe i just didn't get in...

Did USN confirm that they received your application? If you think you should have received an interview invitation by now (if your GPA is competitive) maybe you should give USN a call. Dr. DeYoung or his assistant Laurie Briggs are both very kind and helpful. :)

rxlynn said:
Well, I feel like I'm the last one on this board, but I'm going to interview with Mercer on Feb. 17th.
Good luck :luck:

I liked Mercer. :thumbup: Don't stress at all, it was very relaxed.

WOOOOOT!

Interview at Idaho State University: 3/6/06

Smilescali said:
Yes, I believe USN is interviewing around 400 applicants. There are many interview dates now so I don't think that the interview sessions will be as big as ours was on the 18th of Jan. Only 45? Wow, it seemed like a lot more! :)

Blizz- I was unaware that there was an interview session on the 18th of Feb. That is 3 already this week for USN (13th, 15th and 18th!). Good luck to ya! :luck:

Thanks, Smilescali! Dr. DeYoung just called me yesterday and offered me interview dates for today (2/15) or Sat (2/18). I had no idea they were interviewing so many people!

I got the Nova interview message yesterday as well... finally got the last of my supplemental stuff in earlier this week. That was quick! I don't think I am going to accept an interview (they said either March 2nd or 7th). I got into UF... and I have school on those days that I would have to miss. So hopefully after I give them a call today somebody else will be getting one!

Ritzy said:
I got the Nova interview message yesterday as well... finally got the last of my supplemental stuff in earlier this week. That was quick! I don't think I am going to accept an interview (they said either March 2nd or 7th). I got into UF... and I have school on those days that I would have to miss. So hopefully after I give them a call today somebody else will be getting one!

I've been trying forever to get in touch with Crystal and everytime I call it goes straight to her voicemail. So on your message it actually said March 2nd and 7th were the next interview days?! I didn't get an info and I'm trying to figure out when to go.

Members don't see this ad :)
calrx said:
I've been trying forever to get in touch with Crystal and everytime I call it goes straight to her voicemail. So on your message it actually said March 2nd and 7th were the next interview days?! I didn't get an info and I'm trying to figure out when to go.

Yup those are the days. She said on the message the 2nd and the 7th. I actually haven't called yet today, but if I get in touch with her I'll let you know.

I have an interview at University of Maryland on March 3rd. I didn't really expect to hear from them, but now I REALLY want to go there! :love:

louise hall, does your UH interview cut into the middle of your spring break?

vicky336 said:
louise hall, does your UH interview cut into the middle of your spring break?

No---I graduated so every week is spring break!!!

Incarnate Word interview next Friday. :love: :love: :love:

Finally got an email from MWU CCP, March 6th

Louise Hall said:
Incarnate Word interview next Friday. :love: :love: :love:

congrats--are you from san antonio? i am--im going to houston though.

UNC - 1/14, Texas Tech - 2/10, UColorado - 2/13, UWV 3/4, UH - 3/14
I applied to a few too many places..
Good luck to everyone!

dana92085 said:
congrats--are you from san antonio? i am--im going to houston though.

I am from Houston. Did you apply to Incarnate Word? Congrats to you on your acceptance to Houston.

Louise Hall said:
I am from Houston. Did you apply to Incarnate Word? Congrats to you on your acceptance to Houston.

thanks! no i didnt apply for incarnate word--i dont have the pre-reqs!

Hi, I'm new so I'm a little late....
Univ. Iowa Feb. 4th
Creighton Feb. 10th
Colorado Feb. 17th
Oregon State Feb. 24
Midwestern Glendale Feb. 27

Mercer scheduled me for March 31st but I declined....looks like they still have seats open, be patient!

I've been lazy and forgot to post my interviews.....opps

Ohio State: 1-27
Colorado: 2-3
North Carolina: 2-24
Washington 3-14
Creighton: Declined (2-17)

I had an interview for University of Wisconsin-Madison in January, and on Feb 28, I have an interview at the University of Minnesota.

Has anyone heard from University of New Mexico?

I heard the hard copies from pharmcas were taking their sweet time.. so i was wondering if anyone has had a invite for a interview? :eek:

MoXiEguRl said:
Has anyone heard from University of New Mexico?

I heard the hard copies from pharmcas were taking their sweet time.. so i was wondering if anyone has had a invite for a interview? :eek:
I didn't get an interview invite, but I did get a letter (in the mail yesterday) from them. It said they were reviewing apps and I would get a letter if I was invited for an interview. It also said NOT to contact the school about interviews.

TMVegas said:
I didn't get an interview invite, but I did get a letter (in the mail yesterday) from them. It said they were reviewing apps and I would get a letter if I was invited for an interview. It also said NOT to contact the school about interviews.

Thank you! I was just getting a little worried that i didnt send something in my application.. (although i did check on it)

*sigh of relief* All the best to you!!

Interview invite for Southwestern Oklahoma State College of Pharmacy 3/6 for the summer semester!!!! :)

ginephre said:
Hi, I'm new so I'm a little late....
Univ. Iowa Feb. 4th
Creighton Feb. 10th
Colorado Feb. 17th
Oregon State Feb. 24
Midwestern Glendale Feb. 27

hi, did you hear anything from Univ of Iowa yet? :)

I received a letter from MWU-CPG with an interview offer today. I thought they were finished interviewing. Of course, when I went to their website to schedule a date, there weren't any listed and no one is answering the phone. Rats!

Oops...double post! :oops:

I got an interview invite from Temple today. :)

I was really starting to get worried! This will be my first interview...I'm so nervous! :scared:

I finally got the phone call I have been waiting for!!! SCCP called me at work today to invite me for an interview on March 10th @ 1230! I am so excited!!! I thought I would pass out when they called!! YEAH!!! :laugh: One step closer! Good luck to everyone!

linyliny88 said:
hi, did you hear anything from Univ of Iowa yet? :)

Nope, nothing... they told us we'd know by the end of March so I'm assuming it will be as late as possible!

kkelloww said:
I received a letter from MWU-CPG with an interview offer today. I thought they were finished interviewing. Of course, when I went to their website to schedule a date, there weren't any listed and no one is answering the phone. Rats!

I was at an interview there yesterday and they said they'd be interviewing until April.... They were planning on interviewing 500 total and with our group it was only at about 300, so they are definitely still interviewing!

:) Wingate University 01-30-06 (admitted!)
:thumbdown: Palm Beach Atlantic University 03-03-06 (declined interview)
:thumbdown: University of Iowa 03-04-06 (declined interview)-(last day of scheduled interviews)
:scared: Mercer University 03-31-06

Gilmore2B said:
:) Wingate University 01-30-06 (admitted!)
:thumbdown: Palm Beach Atlantic University 03-03-06 (declined interview)
:thumbdown: University of Iowa 03-04-06 (declined interview)-(last day of scheduled interviews)
:scared: Mercer University 03-31-06

I have an interview on the 31st at Mercer.... But if i get accepted to UH or UT before then, i probably won't be going. That date is so late in the game too, if i end up going, I have to bring something stronger than my A-game :scared:

Mercer on Apr 3, but I'm not sure if i'm gonna go, that's pretty late...

UVaWahoo said:
Mercer on Apr 3, but I'm not sure if i'm gonna go, that's pretty late...
One thing for the late Mercer invitees to consider - there are a lot of people here in Georgia who apply to both Mercer and UGA. However, UGA doesn't do rolling admission, so those folks don't find out whether they are accepted to UGA until at least April (not sure of the expected date). So, I think there will probably be a lot of seats that have been "filled" at this point at Mercer that will open up once some of those folks get accepted to both and decide to go to UGA because it was their first choice or because of the money difference or whatever.

It's great even to get an interview invite to Mercer - - they told us when I went to interview that this was their largest pool of applicants ever, and they only expected to interview the top I believe it was 20%.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 at 9:30am.

Western Uni

April 28, 2006 :luck:

for foreign pharmacist.

University of Buffalo Mar 11 Sat :)
(if any girl needs a place to stay, you can pm me ~! I already booked a hotel and I have an extra bed anyway)