Sep 9, 2015
Hi everyone!

I applied early decision and my application was received by the school on 8/27/15. I have not received any invitation to their interview day on 9/18/15. I was just wondering if anyone had any insight on when I would receive an offer at the latest, or if I would receive a message in the event that I am not offered an interview. Just getting that "hoping for the best expecting the worst" mentally ready and I would like to be prepared for other applications! Any advice would be greatly appreciated and would put my anxious soul at ease:)

Thanks!

starrsgirl

7+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2010
Status
Physical Therapist
Does your application automatically roll to general admissions if you aren't accepted ED? If so, perhaps that's what's going on? Just call the school and ask. Obviously it's important to make sure you didn't miss an email or anything.

OP
W
Sep 9, 2015
In case anyone is wondering, PTCAS put me as regular decision in my application that was sent to the school when I clearly selected early decision. Although my faith in the service was never strong to begin with, it has dropped tremendously. Hope no one else deals with as big of a mistake.