interview notification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mseyes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
So i applied in August. Took my OAT the end of August and had to retake. I retook January 26 and now I'm on edge waiting for a response. Generally do notifications come from e-mail or regular postal. I know Salus sends a lot via postal mail. How did everyone else receive their notification? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

I applied quite broadly (7 schools) and got interviews from each one, and I always got emails. Western actually phoned me before sending an email but I think it might have had to do with the holidays coming up at the time. It takes a couple of weeks apparently for OAT scores to be sent--I would call the admissions office and see if they've received the scores or if you can fax in your score report. You probably want to be considered as quickly as possible!

Hope that helps!

Hey everyone!
So i applied in August. Took my OAT the end of August and had to retake. I retook January 26 and now I'm on edge waiting for a response. Generally do notifications come from e-mail or regular postal. I know Salus sends a lot via postal mail. How did everyone else receive their notification? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you!

It takes 2-3 weeks for your official OAT scores to be sent to the schools you applied to, so don't worry...you should start hearing back soon! You can also call the ADA next week to ask if/when your scores have been sent. I got my interview notifications via email.
Good luck!

Thank you so much for the advice! I will call Monday and check to see if my scores were received. :)