Interview on 13th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I heard that they pull several people off of the waitlist every year. Keep your hopes up! Good luck at the interview, which campus is it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview is at gainsville. I talked to someone and they told me they pulled out 30 ppl from waitlist last yr and thats a huge number lol but I forgot to ask out of how many soo i m jus waiting for them to reply.

thanks lot

do you know anyone personally who was on waitlist??
 
No because I am only starting this year also. At the Q&A session in Orlando I actually asked about that and they said they took several last year. It may mean that you don't get your pick for the campus though. I have heard of students getting called the week that school starts for a spot.