interview or no interview notification

Started by NYCBlues
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NYCBlues

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you don't hear anything from a particular school can you just assume that you didn't make the cut for an interview or are they going to notify you that you didn't make it?

I am still waiting on my top schools and am getting really anxious...
 
it depends on a lot of factors... when you got your app in, whether you're taking the october OAT, number of applicants (can't have everyone interview on one day), etc
 
I think another thing is that I think applications sometimes get batched up before they're processed -- I don't think admissions offices send out letters every day, they probably wait a week or two until they get a few together.
 
Have you contacted any of the schools? They will tell you where they are in the process if you ask.