Interview outfit advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virtualmaster999

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

How do you think this outfit goes for interviews? I'm used to wearing black but decided to go with a darker gray/charcoal.

Opinions?

Thanks in advance!
fa7b1386e1661e79bde27d2280473b6c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

I think it's nice! Go for it! You can also swicth the button up shirts to different colors and wear different ties. Gray, black and navy are all nice suit colors in my opinion and formal.

Reactions: 1 user
I think it's nice! Go for it! You can also swicth the button up shirts to different colors and wear different ties. Gray, black and navy are all nice suit colors in my opinion and formal.
Thanks! Yeah I wanted to wear a light color, I think it would look nice but I don't wanna appear "off-base" by wearing something too flashy or different ya know?

Members don't see this ad :)
Very Christian Grey :laugh: jk but this looks really nice! You're ready!

Reactions: 2 users
Try a dark tie with a bit of a pattern, like stripe and see if it looks even better

Would you guys suggest any colors besides white that would look good?

Would you guys suggest any colors besides white that would look good?

Yes! That what I meant about changing the button up shirt and tie! Light purple (below pics) would look nice imo!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone!

How do you think this outfit goes for interviews? I'm used to wearing black but decided to go with a darker gray/charcoal.

Opinions?

Thanks in advance!
fa7b1386e1661e79bde27d2280473b6c.jpg

That looks good man! Even a red/maroon tie would really contrast the gray.

Dude dark grey is so much more appealing (at least to me haha) than black on a guy! You'll look great! Good luck virtual :D:cool: :)