Interview Prep Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Earthlight

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview with PCO coming up, and would like to best prepare myself for it. What kind of questions should I anticipate? In a social situation, especially with people I don't know, I tend to be reserved, friendly and sweet, but I don't tend to open up completely until I get to know the other person. I know that graduate schools tend to look favorably towards confident people, and I'm not the kind of person that likes to brag about achievements and such although I certainly am confident about what I've done. What can an introverted person do in order to prepare for an optometry school interview?

Thanks.