Interview Prep Resources

highschoolmd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
With interview notifications coming out for BS/MD programs and some interviews already under-way, what are some resources you guys are using to prepare?

My brother gave me tips (this is his account), so he was kind of my resource. What else have you all been doing to prepare?

Members don't see this ad.

This guys have the top-notch BS/MD interviewing coach: BS/MD Interview Prep | Premed HQ

My son had two sessions, and he had his real interview with flying colors.

We have learned from coaching:

A common one to know is anything about ethics. It's almost guarantee that the interviewer will ask about an ethical situation: abortion, euthanasia, religious rights, organ transplant lists, etc etc

Also, you can have the school's interviewer appears to belittle you for your grades, SAT/ACT, and academics. Don't take it personally because 99% of the time, the interviewer is doing that to see how you react to unusual/unexpected situations.

Hi! I'm currently a freshman in a BS/MD program. Have you had your interview yet? If not, I can help you with whatever you need!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I'm currently a freshman in a BS/MD program. Have you had your interview yet? If not, I can help you with whatever you need!

Do you have any advice/tips? I have my interview in a few days and I'm really nervous!