Interview problems!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rinse-n-spit

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need a little help. I was just informed that I have been invited to an interview at Ohio State Jan, 7th :thumbup: . My problem is that I wanted to schedule my Upenn interview at the same time but the earliest I could get was the 12 of Jan. So I thought I would ask Ohio if I could switch my interview to the 28th and go to UPenn at the same time in order to save traveling money. Would this be wise, or should I just fly out twice? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

rinse-n-spit said:
I need a little help. I was just informed that I have been invited to an interview at Ohio State Jan, 7th :thumbup: . My problem is that I wanted to schedule my Upenn interview at the same time but the earliest I could get was the 12 of Jan. So I thought I would ask Ohio if I could switch my interview to the 28th and go to UPenn at the same time in order to save traveling money. Would this be wise, or should I just fly out twice? :confused:

If you have the money and you aren't too comfy with your acceptability status, fork it out and let the schools know you are easy to deal with and will do whatever to get in...

rinse-n-spit said:

#1) I wouldn't delay anything after Dec 1st. Admissions is on a rolling basis.

#2) There is nothing wrong with rescheduling. I rescheduled some interviews to save money.