1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Interview problems!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by rinse-n-spit, Nov 18, 2005.

1. rinse-n-spit

rinse-n-spit Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I need a little help. I was just informed that I have been invited to an interview at Ohio State Jan, 7th :thumbup: . My problem is that I wanted to schedule my Upenn interview at the same time but the earliest I could get was the 12 of Jan. So I thought I would ask Ohio if I could switch my interview to the 28th and go to UPenn at the same time in order to save traveling money. Would this be wise, or should I just fly out twice? :confused:

2. VegasBabyVegas

VegasBabyVegas Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    If you have the money and you aren't too comfy with your acceptability status, fork it out and let the schools know you are easy to deal with and will do whatever to get in...

3. dat_student

dat_student Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

#1) I wouldn't delay anything after Dec 1st. Admissions is on a rolling basis.

#2) There is nothing wrong with rescheduling. I rescheduled some interviews to save money.