interview question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AZCOM only updates the portal with an II. As far as I know, they don't call or email anyone.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So far I know of Marian, Campbell, and Edward Via - Auburn that have simply called to set up an interview. No email notification.

Also MSUCOM will call for an acceptance (no ii necessary for acceptance here).

MUCOM sent me an email.

Also, anyone know what's up with RVUCOM's portal, it been saying "down for maintenance" for like 2 weeks now
 
MUCOM sent me an email.

Also, anyone know what's up with RVUCOM's portal, it been saying "down for maintenance" for like 2 weeks now

I got an email from them last cycle. They are probably the most prompt of the DO schools that I have applied to.

I have no clue about the portal. Hopefully it will be up soon.