Interview Question!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greycycler

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How candid should you be when discussing other interviews? I've heard that some schools will ask you during your interview if you have other ones lined up... should you try to be vague? Or give a specific number? Or the specific schools?

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't lie about where you applied or any interviews.

Just be honest; they're gonna know either way. If it's a top choice you're interviewing at, maybe say something like "So I currently have X interviews coming up, but even so, my top choice is Y..."etc

I don't think you need to say every single one, maybe just the number and/or say some of them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just be honest; they're gonna know either way. If it's a top choice you're interviewing at, maybe say something like "So I currently have X interviews coming up, but even so, my top choice is Y..."etc

I don't think you need to say every single one, maybe just the number and/or say some of them.

How would they find out before April 1st? That's the day when AADSAS notifies the schools of the applicants that have multiple deposits.

How would they find out before April 1st? That's the day when AADSAS notifies the schools of the applicants that have multiple deposits.
Hmmm didn't know that; always thought they can find out if they really want to??

I do not think they are expecting you to apply to only their school. Also they are well aware of the reasons people apply to many schools at ones. I would mention the reasonable number and maybe a reason for selecting those schools

Reactions: 1 user