Interview Question.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bennytry21

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all, I had a question regarding the interviews. My question is if you are not able to make it to the interview because of cost reasons such as plane tickets being expensive or any other reason, will schools allow you to do the interview over the phone or Skype?
 
Hey!
I think it is possible depending on the school but I tried to do that with a school before thanksgiving because it was half way across the country and they wouldn't let me.
 
I just had this happen. I emailed them and explained my situation and they said I could Skype. If you're going to deny anyway it doesn't hurt to ask


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile