Interview Question

Started by cavsfan168
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cavsfan168

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently applied the last week of September to ICO, Midwestern-IL, Midwestern- AZ, NOVA, Salus
I was wondering how long does it usually take to get an interview invitation?

I am just stressing since I don't have the strongest GPA but my OAT is pretty good.
2.97 gpa
OAT: 320 AA and 330 TS
 
Last edited:
What date did you submit your OptomCAS application and when was it verified? I am also applying to ICO, MWU-IL, MWU-AZ, and I have interviews with MWU-IL on 10/15 and MWU-AZ on 10/26!

I submitted my applications on 09/22, they got verified on 09/23 and MWU-AZ extended an interview for me on 09/24. MWU-IL extended an interview on 09/25!

My GPA is 3.14 / 3.08 (science)
OAT 300AA / 300TS