Interview Question

Started by chiko
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chiko

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you take with you to an Interview? Do you take a file with you? Please let me know. Thank you.
 
Personally I took nothing but a pen and pencil to the interview. About half the people I saw brought black leather covered notebooks.

Some people like to write down their questions before hand or have a notebook to record answers or information.
 
Personally I took nothing but a pen and pencil to the interview. About half the people I saw brought black leather covered notebooks.

Some people like to write down their questions before hand or have a notebook to record answers or information.

Thank you so much for the information. Tomorrow is my first interview and I have no idea what to take with me. Thank you so much.🙂