Interview Question..

Started by Plan A
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Plan A

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had an interview, and i had hard time to answer this quesiton.

"What kind of ethics would you bring to dentistry?"

I answered "everyone has right to have the best and affordable dental care."

is this look okay to you guys??
 
I think what you said is a great theme. Did you explain what exactly you were going to do in some detail? It sounds like the answer could have been a little short if you didn't say anything besides what you wrote here. 🙂😀😉

I had an interview, and i had hard time to answer this quesiton.

"What kind of ethics would you bring to dentistry?"

I answered "everyone has right to have the best and affordable dental care."

is this look okay to you guys??